The UFC put on an awesome show for the first ESPN+ broadcast, I am here to break down all the meaningful fights of the cards. I am going to do this in a different way than the boxing cards because I think this will be a little more fun. Here are my ten thoughts on UFC Brooklyn.
- Henry Cejudo is a monster and is a force to be reckoned with at 125 lbs and 135 lbs. (if anyone asks, I believe the stoppage was completely fair)
2. Greg Hardy is still a d-bag, who would’ve thought?
3. Gregor Gillespie may be “boring” but he also might take over the lightweight division.
4. Joseph Benavidez and Dustin Ortiz proved the flyweight division should live! Rematch?
5. Paige VanZant still deserves to be in the UFC, and proved it with a savage Armbar.
6. Geoff Neal is still the Baddest Waiter on Earth! (I know this is old…but cmon)
7. TJ Dillashaw is yet again annoying after losses.
8. Glover Teixeira is not going anywhere yet, he may not beat anyone at the top level but give him someone at the lower end of the rankings and he still gets it done.
9. MMA fans will miss Dennis Bermudez, Much Respect!
10. DONALD “COWBOY” CERRONE IS STILL A BAD BAD MAN!
That wraps it up folks, I hope you enjoyed another great weekend of savagery!
*Main Card Highlights are here.
*Updated Pound for Pound rankings are here.